All 1,819 flash Reviews

ZOMBIE!! ZOMBIE!!

Way too short, lacking in content, but it has enough of a combination of violence/sounds/animation that it should stick around, could have been a lot better if the thing was expanded.

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

So you worked your little but off and came up with... an alpha, i.e. something that is nowhere near complete. Come back with the final game rather than spam for your Patreon please.

Clock Day '17 retro Clock Day '17 retro

Heh, better late than never, enjoyable enough, CC will never die

LOGO DESIGN AND ANIMATION FOR A GAME LOGO DESIGN AND ANIMATION FOR A GAME

This upload seemed to be lacking the actual game after it, and given that the Portal is for complete works this is a pointless upload.

JayantJoshi responds:

The actual game is coming soon this upload is for the reviews of UI ..

2X2D demo #2 2X2D demo #2

The Portal is for completed works, not for demos. You already have one demo of this game, update that file rather than uploading a new unfinished game.

billy-persistent responds:

Ooops I had no idea.

Botty Ball 2.0 Botty Ball 2.0

Don't upload multiple demo versions of a game - use Dumping Grounds for feedback, or it you absolutely have to post in the Portal, which is for completed works, update your previous upload.

Explode58Games responds:

Ok thanks

TW's Story TW's Story

This is actually pretty good animation, has decent length, the audio used is solid and the backdrops are fine. If this didn't abruptly terminate in the middle of the movie for no reason, and used your own characters rather than being the 23489076038576th person to use generic Madness grunts, this could be up there for a daily award. As is, it's nothing we've not seen before, but it's worth a protect despite zero originality.

You gotta You gotta

There's nothing here to watch. It's basically a lip sync test, and tests don't belong here.

Gilligan's Forest Pre-Alpha Gilligan's Forest Pre-Alpha

The Portal is for finished works. It is not for previews. It is not for betas. It is not for alphas. It is not for whatever a pre-alpha is supposed to be, you can't get earlier than the first thing. Come back when it's finished.

SaltySchmuck responds:

Gotcha, I'll come back when I have a more substantial game. Is there anywhere on the site where I can do this?

My first Madness animation My first Madness animation

Don't upload previews to the Portal - use Dumping Grounds and the forums for feedback. Especially if you're not showing us anything new at all, Krinkels ripoffs became stale a decade ago