Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 1,645 flash Reviews

Pacman.. Pacman..

Import quality is poor, far too short to be interesting, what is there is dull, needs a lot of work to be worthy of viewing

Tortology responds:

I'm sorry that it was too short.. I was just testing Adobe Flash CS6.. This was my first animation..

I'm not drunk I'm not drunk

Not particularly good. It's essentially a Flappy Bird clone, except with incredibly unresponsive controls that make the game impossible.

madness combat audi decor madness combat audi decor

Well, it at least has a bit more length than most Madness ripoffs that I see, and is pretty well stocked on violence with good sound effects, but it still comes back to the fact it's a Madness ripoff. Take these skills and come up with fresh ideas and you'll score a lot higher.

DeimosShort-Pie DeimosShort-Pie

Yet another tired, dull Madness ripoff. Lacking in humour/violence, far too short, animation is limited and you have no new original ideas - think of something different

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

You know what would be good with this submission? An actual movie/game at the end of it. Don't submit just a loading screen, nobody cares about this sort of thing.

Soiked responds:

I'm just hosting it here, I don't really care for ratings.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

The idea of an opening screen is that you submit it IN FRONT OF A MOVIE, not on its own. Nobody wants to see your three seconds of whatever that was supposed to be.

Captain Floppers Business Captain Floppers Business

Had mild potential to be amusing and funny, however that continual screaming effect is too irritating to recommend this. Also lacked any real payoff.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.