Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

All 1,608 flash Reviews

Parking at Beach Parking at Beach

Rated 0 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Unbelievably boring parking shovelware garbage, looks worse than GTA did two decades ago, controls are horrible. Don't submit junk like this ever again.

Fat Fat

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

I have no idea what that was. Seven seconds of weakly drawn nonsense. Make something more substantial next time.

Chpenguin responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll definitely try to improve on my plots in the future.

11 year old game BETA V.3 11 year old game BETA V.3

Rated 0 / 5 stars 3 days ago

From the wiki:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

Don't keep submitting continual versions of this. Either use dumping grounds to get feedback, or just finish it.

First Flash Animation First Flash Animation

Rated 1 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Too short, sounds are awful, not completely hopeless but future works need a lot of improvement, particularly adding more content

I Can Dance I Can Dance

Rated 2 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Animation/drawing's a bit limited, song quality isn't great, and the movie's generally not that interesting, but there's enough there for it to get a couple of stars

Where's my sandwich? Where's my sandwich?

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Boring 12 second crudely drawn animation with no humour, no content and no reason to watch.

Looly Sleepy Pencil Test Looly Sleepy Pencil Test

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

When the video is 12 seconds long and half of it is an intro and outro screen, that's not promising. All it is is a cat yawning. Drawing not amazing. No content, no need to view this.

Demo test head turn Demo test head turn

Rated 0 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Zero content seven second clip of a badly drawn head rotating. You don't need to submit tests like this, and don't know why you thought submitting it was a good idea.

lamgelus responds:

i will improve in the future if you want to check my latest work, please follow me, thanks for your comment

Luner Hex Luner Hex

Rated 2 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Somewhat different game to a lot of the stuff that's seen here, so worth a play for that by itself. Requires a little bit of thought, so credit for that. Visuals are basic and soundtrack is awful, but there's enough gameplay here for it to be worth a play

Pong! Pong!

Rated 1 / 5 stars 11 days ago

The Portal doesn't need yet another version of Pong. You only get 1 star as it appears to work, despite having far too much control as to make the game impossible to lose, and incorporated a medal into it.

Gammes responds:

This is just a little game that I made for practice my AS3 skills. But , thanks for the review!