Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

All 1,754 flash Reviews

TEST!1!!!!1!1111! TEST!1!!!!1!1111!

Do not upload tests to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds if you need feedback for a 5 second Madness loop. Nobody is interested in this even if it is finished.

Sleepy Cabin Animated intro Sleepy Cabin Animated intro

So let me get this right - you are not uploading a movie, you are merely uploading a five second introduction to a movie, which isn't done yet, but if it did, it would merely exist of you ripping off other people's content? No thanks.

Cyber-Soulgem responds:

First Madness Combat Animation First Madness Combat Animation

Such a shame when someone finally makes a first animation and cannot come up with anything original whatsoever. Madness guys killing Madness guys, nothing we haven't seen done better a decade ago, nothing to see here.

EMPHATICX responds:

hey i'm sorry you are that tooth and nail against classic animations, but this is my first after all. all i wanted to do was work with flash and test my skills, and i had a very limited sprite sheet at the time too. trust me in the future i will make some unique animations but for now i just want to get better at using the program.

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Pure genius and a glorious return to the Portal. 5 minutes of hilarity.

kill the stick kill the stick

Yeah, this really isn't anything worth playing with. It has a medal, but that's about the only thing it's worth looking at for, the deaths are quite terribly designed and executed

Madness South Korea Combat Madness South Korea Combat

Yet another quickly churned out, uninteresting Krinkels ripoff. Maybe if you spend some more time on it and made one decent one it'd be worth a watch - of course, coming up with your own ideas would be far better.

Welcome To my Channel And Videos Welcome To my Channel And Videos

What on earth is this? A video telling us your username and nothing else? Make an actual movie.

If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs

Animation is pretty good. Trouble is, like all "_____ animated" videos, they're not your own ideas - it's just using the entire audio and concept of someone else's Youtube video. If this was original I'd like this a lot more.

Enpax responds:

I think one thing you have to understand is that inspiration can come from anywhere. While I didn't come up with the concept, my interpretation of the source material maybe slightly different from the original author's. The same idea can also be found in fan animated music videos that often fill in the blanks as to what images to put on screen while the music is playing. While I'm not claiming to be original with this, I think a well animated fan video is much more appealing than a cartoon with shitty animation and shitty writing that the animator came up with. Not that this is well animated...

Riverside Mudafucka! Riverside Mudafucka!

Hard to rate a stick movie much higher than this, given the actual action doesn't last more than a few seconds, preceded by far too much irritating flashing nonsense. Attacking to the music works well but really needed to be longer.

Madness Anvil Killer Madness Anvil Killer

Incredibly poor Krinkels ripoff. Animation is limited, it's so slow, sound usage is weak, premise is incoherent. If this was your own idea then it might just be worth a protect, but it isn't, so it isn't.