Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

All 1,729 flash Reviews

beta 1 beta 1

Terrible, even for a first animation. Lasts barely a second, poor framerate, zero originality. Come up with your own ideas and a plot next time, there's hundreds of low quality Krinkels ripoffs and we don't need any more.

sonic123456madness11 responds:

Thanks for your comment but I'm still too new I intentanto improve .

DJ Roommates & Their Pets (short) DJ Roommates & Their Pets (short)

The trouble with something being popular on Vine is that it's never going to be long enough to have any content whatsoever, as is the case here. At least you're only wasting six seconds of your life.

Trashman Trashman

Not a bad little short. Interesting animation style, worth the quick look. Could really have used some sound though.

PencilPals responds:

We appreciate your critique! This was our first animation, next time we'll include audio too!

My intro! My intro!

Pointless upload. Nobody is interested in introductions without an actual movie after them.

Madness animation - TEST #1 Madness animation - TEST #1

Do not submit tests to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds. Congratulations, you can do a three second Madness loop. Try something original next time.

Samurai Sword 1 Samurai Sword 1

Decent enough animation. Tells a good tale, some ok attempts at humour and violence. Some of the sound effects aren't the best though.

Pong Pong

Originality = zero. Doesn't even seem possible to alter the angle the ball moves at, making it even more boring than every other Pong clone that we've seen. Complete waste of time.

Adventure Plane Adventure Plane

Simple game with nice old school graphics, could have done with a few more levels but fine for a quick play through. Controls seem fine, you can't really use four way controls if it's being ported to mobile... music is decent.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Glorious. No idea how I hadn't seen this before. I especially liked the bit with the Big Mac.

Madness: Zombifacation PREVIEW Madness: Zombifacation PREVIEW

Do not submit contentless previews to the Portal. This is telling us nothing about your movie other than there's a load of Madness guys killing each other, which we've all seen a million times before. Quit now and come up with your own ideas.

Sherklov responds:

Wow. I did not expect that. So, what you're saying is that I should just abandon this entire project?