Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

All 1,612 flash Reviews

The Abandoned Neighbourho The Abandoned Neighbourho

Rated 1 / 5 stars 22 hours ago

Dull, hidden object game, offering nothing that hasn't been seen hundreds of times.

Ronald Mcdonald Fight! Ronald Mcdonald Fight!

Rated 0 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Terrible animation, probably the worst sounds I've ever heard, plotless nonsense, less than 20 seconds long - this is quite possibly the worst thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds.

DerpPower responds:

Does Anyone Read The Desc?!

Madness Test 2 Madness Test 2

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

There is no need to ever submit a test to the Portal - you can use Dumping Grounds and ask in the forums for feedback. And frankly, there's no need to submit another Madness ripoff - this is nowhere near as good as Krinkels, and nowhere near as good as any of the good ripoffs that exist, so it'll just sit with the thousands of bad versions that infect the Portal. Come up with your own ideas.

Kinda of a first Kinda of a first

Rated 1 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Incredibly short loop with irrelevant excessively loud music, no real story, animation is OK albeit simplistic, but without any sort of substance to it, this is completely pointless. Make it longer with actual content and basic things like a preloader and you might get something worth protecting.

MrFunnybuns responds:

Yeah sorry about the loud music i was looking into preloaders when i realized that the music was just kicking off i would have liked to have a warning. A story would be nice to and more movement with good action shots you can bet ill be working hard on the next one

Parking at Beach Parking at Beach

Rated 0 / 5 stars 13 days ago

Unbelievably boring parking shovelware garbage, looks worse than GTA did two decades ago, controls are horrible. Don't submit junk like this ever again.

Fat Fat

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 13 days ago

I have no idea what that was. Seven seconds of weakly drawn nonsense. Make something more substantial next time.

Chpenguin responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll definitely try to improve on my plots in the future.

11 year old game BETA V.3 11 year old game BETA V.3

Rated 0 / 5 stars 13 days ago

From the wiki:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

Don't keep submitting continual versions of this. Either use dumping grounds to get feedback, or just finish it.

First Flash Animation First Flash Animation

Rated 1 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Too short, sounds are awful, not completely hopeless but future works need a lot of improvement, particularly adding more content

I Can Dance I Can Dance

Rated 2 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Animation/drawing's a bit limited, song quality isn't great, and the movie's generally not that interesting, but there's enough there for it to get a couple of stars

Where's my sandwich? Where's my sandwich?

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Boring 12 second crudely drawn animation with no humour, no content and no reason to watch.