Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 29 Fans

All 1,725 flash Reviews

Samurai Sword 1 Samurai Sword 1

Decent enough animation. Tells a good tale, some ok attempts at humour and violence. Some of the sound effects aren't the best though.

Pong Pong

Originality = zero. Doesn't even seem possible to alter the angle the ball moves at, making it even more boring than every other Pong clone that we've seen. Complete waste of time.

Adventure Plane Adventure Plane

Simple game with nice old school graphics, could have done with a few more levels but fine for a quick play through. Controls seem fine, you can't really use four way controls if it's being ported to mobile... music is decent.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Glorious. No idea how I hadn't seen this before. I especially liked the bit with the Big Mac.

Madness: Zombifacation PREVIEW Madness: Zombifacation PREVIEW

Do not submit contentless previews to the Portal. This is telling us nothing about your movie other than there's a load of Madness guys killing each other, which we've all seen a million times before. Quit now and come up with your own ideas.

Sherklov responds:

Wow. I did not expect that. So, what you're saying is that I should just abandon this entire project?

Mini Incedent Mini Incedent

Boring 4 second Madness loop. Nothing new to see here.

Game Grumps Animated Intro - By Tom Bradway Game Grumps Animated Intro - By Tom Bradway

Why would you ever think this is a good idea? It's a three second animation which tells us nothing, other than that in the future, you MIGHT come back to us with unoriginal ripoffs of other people's work. Come back with your own ideas.

Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview:: Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview::

Probably should have just waited to release the full movie when it's done, which anyone should do, and waiting for Madness Day might actually get the thing protected as it's really not that good in what is a genre that was done to death five years ago.

d0rp90 responds:

I wanted to release it here first so I could get feedback, and make sure I was going in the right direction. I didn't wanna release the whole thing and then find out its shit.

The Awesome Steps Promo video #01 The Awesome Steps Promo video #01

I could only watch two seconds of this before turning it off, not that there's any real content given that it only lasts ten seconds in total. Nobody wants to see promo videos (and that #01 is worrying, don't make any more), just get on with the finished project. Giving us a clue what that is in the comments rather than spamming your Youtube would be nice.

How the CC came to B How the CC came to B

That's superb. Takes the whole essence of the clock crew and puts it into three minutes of genius. Hope it gets a daily feature, nice work holmes