Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 1,643 flash Reviews

madness combat audi decor madness combat audi decor

Well, it at least has a bit more length than most Madness ripoffs that I see, and is pretty well stocked on violence with good sound effects, but it still comes back to the fact it's a Madness ripoff. Take these skills and come up with fresh ideas and you'll score a lot higher.

DeimosShort-Pie DeimosShort-Pie

Yet another tired, dull Madness ripoff. Lacking in humour/violence, far too short, animation is limited and you have no new original ideas - think of something different

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

You know what would be good with this submission? An actual movie/game at the end of it. Don't submit just a loading screen, nobody cares about this sort of thing.

Soiked responds:

I'm just hosting it here, I don't really care for ratings.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

The idea of an opening screen is that you submit it IN FRONT OF A MOVIE, not on its own. Nobody wants to see your three seconds of whatever that was supposed to be.

Captain Floppers Business Captain Floppers Business

Had mild potential to be amusing and funny, however that continual screaming effect is too irritating to recommend this. Also lacked any real payoff.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.

Side Swapper Side Swapper

Decent enough. Simple concept, controls would make a lot more sense if you could map keys and use W to jump, not overly difficult but alright for a quick play.

Smike05 responds:

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

Kingdom hearts WIP Kingdom hearts WIP

Awful. Unfinished and extremely short, terrible graphics with poor animation, music that makes my ears bleed. The Portal isn't the place for incomplete work, and frankly it isn't the place for this even if you do finish it without massive improvement.

gatekid3 responds:

i understand there are many flaws, but theres no way this is absolute garbage. the animation isnt THAT bad. and ive seen plenty of things that are about this length with varying quality.

maybe it is bad. but you dont have to be so rude about your approach.