Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 26 Fans

All 1,717 flash Reviews

The Awesome Steps Promo video #01 The Awesome Steps Promo video #01

I could only watch two seconds of this before turning it off, not that there's any real content given that it only lasts ten seconds in total. Nobody wants to see promo videos (and that #01 is worrying, don't make any more), just get on with the finished project. Giving us a clue what that is in the comments rather than spamming your Youtube would be nice.

How the CC came to B How the CC came to B

That's superb. Takes the whole essence of the clock crew and puts it into three minutes of genius. Hope it gets a daily feature, nice work holmes

Klock Cats: The Radical Clock Crew Klock Cats: The Radical Clock Crew

Glorious. Best Clock Day submission I've seen so far this year.

Jelly Martions Trailer "CLOCK DAY 2015" Jelly Martions Trailer "CLOCK DAY 2015"

Complete waste of space. Gets half a star because you list Clock Day as a tag.

legomarios responds:

H8trs gonna h8te!

Dance Dance Wadefulp 2 Dance Dance Wadefulp 2

Genius. The syncing of Wade with the music is especially good.

DANCE TIEM IX DANCE TIEM IX

Solid Clock Day submission. I especially liked the music.

Sword stickman Sword stickman

Unoriginal stick movie. Firstly learn how to put in a preloader and program it correctly so it doesn't endlessly loop. Secondly, it's way too short to be worth a watch, it can't even last 5 seconds, if you're going to reinvent the wheel at least make something with real content.

Punch-Out!! Glass Joe's Revenge Punch-Out!! Glass Joe's Revenge

Meh, it's OK. Animation/sprite usage isn't particularly clean, and it's not overly funny or interesting, but there's enough here for it to be worth a protect.

Luis Suárez / Uruguay 2 vs 1 Inglaterra Luis Suárez / Uruguay 2 vs 1 Inglaterra

It's alright. Could easily be half the size if you cut out the small intro and ridiculously long outro, there's zero content in the last 30 seconds. Seems padded in that you're looping small portions of things. Have seen worse, would be nice if you picked out the bit where he bit Chiellini, but what can you do

Star Wars Speed Painting Star Wars Speed Painting

Congratulations, you can draw. That's why we have an art portal. We do not need to see a 3 minute video (because once all the spam is removed, that's how long it is) of you drawing a tiny portion of the final product. Submit it to the art portal, rather than just using this as an avenue to beg for money and offer nothing in terms of what this portal is intended for.