jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 28 Fans

All 1,738 flash Reviews

I Am The Sand Guardian I Am The Sand Guardian

Generally if you're basing something off a vine, you probably shouldn't upload it as there's nowhere near enough content seeing how they're six seconds long. That's exactly what happens here, the drawing/animations are OK but it's over before it starts.

BSE V6 Round 1 BSE V6 Round 1

It's just about passable. It's not an original idea at all, doesn't have a preloader, loops endlessly, and is far too short, but it looks OK and has a bit more detail to it than most stick movies.

WIP!!! Intro sketch "Down the Problemhole" WIP WIP!!! Intro sketch "Down the Problemhole" WIP

So, hold on, there is not only no movie in this upload, but you've not uploaded the entirety of what you shouldn't upload without a movie anyway? Just make the final movie.

RabidtheRabbit responds:

im working on it :) but yeah, good point, wanted to upload this as a work in progress kinda thing, but apparently i did something wrong (new on newgrounds)

Jamie Speed Paint Jamie Speed Paint

Boring video that shows us nothing interesting, only something that at the end should go straight to the art portal, and lame youtube spam in the comments to boot.

LittleWolfie responds:

Gee thanks :( i try tho.....

Ultimate Pong Ultimate Pong

Why are you submitting an unfinished version of Pong? Search the Portal - there are thousands of Pong games. Even if you finish it, it's not going to be worth playing unless it has something incredibly new and exciting, which is very difficult on a 40+ year old game. Come up with your own ideas.

Coming Soon! Coming Soon!

Contentless 10 second clip that tells us nothing about your upcoming series, isn't interesting in the slightest and amounts to nothing but spam for your youtube channel.

Second WIP Second WIP

Don't submit incomplete works to the Portal. There's no reason for anyone to watch this, it's a three second low framerate animation of two cats doing nothing of interest with some terrible music in the background.

Sonic Parkour Sonic Parkour

Don't submit test animations to the Portal - use Dumping Grounds if you absolutely have to show us a short Sonic sprite animation with no sound and 70% of the screen being white. This sort of thing is horribly overdone and your version isn't interesting in the slightest.

Madness Test #1 Madness Test #1

Boring, short Madness loop. Completely unoriginal, didn't need to be uploaded, same as any test. Come up with your own ideas.

beta 1 beta 1

Terrible, even for a first animation. Lasts barely a second, poor framerate, zero originality. Come up with your own ideas and a plot next time, there's hundreds of low quality Krinkels ripoffs and we don't need any more.

sonic123456madness11 responds:

Thanks for your comment but I'm still too new I intentanto improve .