Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 1,663 flash Reviews

Ball Maze Ball Maze

Simple enough game. It works, although the collision detection is a bit iffy on occasion, but that's about it, there's no sound, no challenge, and the graphics are basic at best. Add some music, much harder mazes with more tricky obstacles, and it might be worth a play - as is, it's not even worth playing through once.

Great Vegitables Great Vegitables

Impossible to leave a review for a submission that's one second long. No content at all.

School's Router School's Router

Five second movie with no sound, no colour, next to no animation, no humour, no violence... not even sure why I've given it half a star.

DarTom Official Trailer DarTom Official Trailer

You submitted this yesterday, it got blammed. You've resubmitted it today with no changes or improvements, what do you think will happen?

Madness short 1 Madness short 1

Unoriginal Madness loop. Nothing particularly clever or exciting in the execution, sounds/visuals no better than anything we've already seen 2000 times. No point in viewing this, you've seen it all before.

ZipoCz responds:

wtf is wrong with you ? its my first test ......................

Love Match 2015 Love Match 2015

Generic match 3 shovelware. Nothing we haven't seen before a thousand times.

Am I the one? Am I the one?

Average. A bit on the short side, somewhat nonsensical, sound effects are pretty poor, but some of the graphical effects are alright. Something to work on, ideally add a preloader and stop it endlessly looping.

uldbridt responds:

ty for your responce, ill think about that next time

Monster Trucks Memory Monster Trucks Memory

It's Concentration, except with irritating sounds and horribly low-res pictures to match up. Nothing original, difficult or fun here.

Gangster Cowboy ep2 Gangster Cowboy ep2

Meh. It's a stick movie, nothing original here, and the quality of the graphics is horrendous, looks like it's been imported through about three different programs and is awfully blocky. That needs to be tidied up, and ideally increase the framerate as it's a bit slow. On the plus side, it's got a decent amount of action and interesting kills, and the sounds are solid enough, so it's worth a view if you like the genre. Just look to clean up the visuals in future installments.

Cubitsu 2 Cubitsu 2

Have played this a fair bit elsewhere, good to see it actually was on NG and I missed it. Looks/sounds fine, fair bit of strategy to it. Only real replay value is to see how high a score you can get, after about level 6 it just becomes very close to unbeatable.