All 1,807 flash Reviews

Carrot Cafe Demo (0610 update) Carrot Cafe Demo (0610 update)

You shouldn't upload any demos to the Portal, which is for completed projects. Use Dumping Grounds to get feedback, and definitely do not upload any further incomplete works.

Marble Chase 2 Marble Chase 2

Incredibly slow paced collection game, mostly works (although that you can drive into the walls without penalty is silly) but it's extremely dull and looks really amateurish. Just about worth a protect, but it's just not worth playing.

Ballz Ballz

OK for a quick play, but nothing really complicated, and being unable to mute the awful music in game is a big omission. Return to menu button seems a touch buggy as well.

Carrot Cafe Demo Carrot Cafe Demo

If it is just a demo and not a full game, upload it to Dumping Grounds for feedback. The Portal is for finished projects.

3D Frankenstein Turntable 3D Frankenstein Turntable

Rather pointless upload. It's not a movie nor a game, it's just a 3D image you've done. No reason to watch this.

Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content) Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content)

Do not continually upload incomplete works to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds for feedback, and then post once the game is finished.

BlazingFunGames responds:

I believe this is common practice with NSFW games. I work by iterating versions since I can only work on it on my spare time. My games are free and always go through the judgment stage. I don't see the problem with it.

Simplicity Demo v3 Simplicity Demo v3

From the content submission guidelines:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

This is a second incomplete work, and you intend to submit at least one more before a completed version, if that ever comes to fruition. Stop this.

garylu1999 responds:

I did not see that. Sorry. Thanks for telling me, though.

Duck Season CJ3 Duck Season CJ3

It's OK, it seems to work but it gets very repetitive quickly. Could use some sort of scoring system, e.g. time survived, most kills etc to add some replay value

Cmf996 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I agree the game gets repetitive very fast. I was actually considering adding a sort of combo system, but couldnt due to time and not really knowing how to do it.

Awesome Three Defense - C3Jam Awesome Three Defense - C3Jam

Fairly basic tower defense type game. Seems a touch buggy, and really doesn't offer anything new to the genre.

The magic glass The magic glass

It's a nice enough background, but that's it. It's a three second animation of a moving glass, there's no content to it that would appeal to any of Newgrounds' target audience even it it wasn't just three seconds long.

Colorflower responds: