jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

All 1,774 flash Reviews

Ryu vs Ken Short animation Ryu vs Ken Short animation

Probably just about worth protecting. OK sprite animation, goes on for a bit, sound effects seem to work alright, future ones could need a bit more comedy/story/length though

RandomMugen responds:

Thanks man! I agree. My Future ones will need to have some story with it and length. Not sure how I'll do comedy xD. I'll try to improve though. Thanks for your Review!

Little Swordsman And The Gorglops Little Swordsman And The Gorglops

Just about passable. The animation's OK, there's a decent bit of length and violence, it's worth the one watch. Plenty that could be worked on - add some sound, make the backgrounds more interesting than a white screen, and for the love of god don't beg vote 5 or spam external channels.

mc test[2] mc test[2]

Do not use the Portal for test animations. Use Dumping Grounds to get feedback on a two second Madness loop. Come back to the Portal when you have a completed animation, ideally with your own characters and style rather than ripping off something Krinkels was doing perfectly fine a decade ago.

An Awesome Stick Fight An Awesome Stick Fight

This needs lots of work - at five seconds it's far too short. It's just a stick fight - we've seen millions of these. It has some sound but it needs a background, a story, more to it.

Flashkid77 responds:

Yes. I fully understand and I agree to it as we. But I am able to manage this with a disturbing mouse and some frames. And as I mentioned it's a part of my upcoming tournament. Also, it's my first animation. Aren't you being too harsh on a new animator Jon?

Intro Intro

Do not upload just an intro. Upload an actual movie with it. Nobody is interested in anything for your Youtube channel, this is Newgrounds.

Julian-Martinez-Rosa responds:

and i am going to be stupid

Candy Saga 3xb 2 Candy Saga 3xb 2

Generic match 3 shovelware. Nothing that hasn't been seen before and hence not worth playing.

Artur-Felipe responds:

It may look alike but it was done with a lot of love.

Marc Wars Marc Wars

Hmm, it's got some nice drawing and animation, but it's fairly nonsensical, and bloats its runtime by having half the movie be credits. Might be worth one watch but that's about it.

KingComics responds:

You make a good point. thank you for feedback

[Animation test] Goku SSJ God [Animation test] Goku SSJ God

Don't upload tests to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds. This had zero content and hence gets zero stars.

cvillart responds:

ok thanks

Fast fight animation Fast fight animation

Far too short. It has some sounds, actually has a little bit of effort in terms of a background and the animation isn't the worst I've seen, but it's a one second stick fight. There's no room for story, content, violence - make your next effort substantially longer and it might just creep up to the protect level, but ideally think of something new

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

Nice to see you back and making Madness stuff, rather than the trillions of low quality ripoff merchants that infest the Portal nowadays. Nice music and plenty of action, probably not quite at the peak of earlier work but still well worth a view with plenty of the classic violence that NG was made on.