Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

All 1,641 flash Reviews

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 6 days ago

You know what would be good with this submission? An actual movie/game at the end of it. Don't submit just a loading screen, nobody cares about this sort of thing.

Soiked responds:

I'm just hosting it here, I don't really care for ratings.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

Rated 0 / 5 stars 1 month ago

The idea of an opening screen is that you submit it IN FRONT OF A MOVIE, not on its own. Nobody wants to see your three seconds of whatever that was supposed to be.

Captain Floppers Business Captain Floppers Business

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Had mild potential to be amusing and funny, however that continual screaming effect is too irritating to recommend this. Also lacked any real payoff.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Rated 1 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.

Side Swapper Side Swapper

Rated 3 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Decent enough. Simple concept, controls would make a lot more sense if you could map keys and use W to jump, not overly difficult but alright for a quick play.

Smike05 responds:

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

Kingdom hearts WIP Kingdom hearts WIP

Rated 0 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Awful. Unfinished and extremely short, terrible graphics with poor animation, music that makes my ears bleed. The Portal isn't the place for incomplete work, and frankly it isn't the place for this even if you do finish it without massive improvement.

gatekid3 responds:

i understand there are many flaws, but theres no way this is absolute garbage. the animation isnt THAT bad. and ive seen plenty of things that are about this length with varying quality.

maybe it is bad. but you dont have to be so rude about your approach.

TIHID Eon Kid TIHID Eon Kid

Rated 1 / 5 stars 1 month ago

These simply aren't interesting. Just submit the final version to the art portal, I've no interest in watching works in progress.

short=-= short=-=

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Dull five seconds Madness loop. Would lack anywhere near the required level of content to be worth watching if it actually had original ideas. As you've gone for one of the most overdone genres, I can't recommend it to anyone. Make something that's your own idea and make it a lot longer next time.

SCwzf responds:

eh,it is a dull one,i will try to make a new one,longer of course