jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

All 1,751 flash Reviews

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Pure genius and a glorious return to the Portal. 5 minutes of hilarity.

kill the stick kill the stick

Yeah, this really isn't anything worth playing with. It has a medal, but that's about the only thing it's worth looking at for, the deaths are quite terribly designed and executed

Madness South Korea Combat Madness South Korea Combat

Yet another quickly churned out, uninteresting Krinkels ripoff. Maybe if you spend some more time on it and made one decent one it'd be worth a watch - of course, coming up with your own ideas would be far better.

Welcome To my Channel And Videos Welcome To my Channel And Videos

What on earth is this? A video telling us your username and nothing else? Make an actual movie.

If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs

Animation is pretty good. Trouble is, like all "_____ animated" videos, they're not your own ideas - it's just using the entire audio and concept of someone else's Youtube video. If this was original I'd like this a lot more.

Enpax responds:

I think one thing you have to understand is that inspiration can come from anywhere. While I didn't come up with the concept, my interpretation of the source material maybe slightly different from the original author's. The same idea can also be found in fan animated music videos that often fill in the blanks as to what images to put on screen while the music is playing. While I'm not claiming to be original with this, I think a well animated fan video is much more appealing than a cartoon with shitty animation and shitty writing that the animator came up with. Not that this is well animated...

Riverside Mudafucka! Riverside Mudafucka!

Hard to rate a stick movie much higher than this, given the actual action doesn't last more than a few seconds, preceded by far too much irritating flashing nonsense. Attacking to the music works well but really needed to be longer.

Madness Anvil Killer Madness Anvil Killer

Incredibly poor Krinkels ripoff. Animation is limited, it's so slow, sound usage is weak, premise is incoherent. If this was your own idea then it might just be worth a protect, but it isn't, so it isn't.

First Attempt First Attempt

It's not bad, and it surprised me enough not to vote to blam it - there's quite a lot more detail there than most things of this ilk, but I can't give it more than 2 because it's still very limited. No sound, no backgrounds, it doesn't tell any sort of story, and it's not even ten seconds long. A lot of potential here, but try to make into a coherent decent length animation.

CaptainCarbonara Loop CaptainCarbonara Loop

Decent enough short loop, I like the music and graphical style, quite cleverly done as a loop.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

OK little short with some very nice graphics and animation, and I like the style, it just doesn't do enough for me - there's no story and having a quarter of the movie be credits seems excessive.

chluaid responds:

They're very short because my rule for this series is that each script fits on a collector card. Those cards are Patreon rewards.