Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 23 Fans

All 1,691 flash Reviews

Slider Game Slider Game

Unoriginal sliding puzzle game with no sound and limited graphics. As this concept is very old and nothing you haven't played before, it's impossible to recommend it. Gets a star as it seems to work at least.

Critic to Iron manTeaser Critic to Iron manTeaser

The point of trailers, when they have a point at all, which is rarely, is to give us information about a forthcoming movie/game. Here, there is no point, as you have ALREADY DONE THE MOVIE and this exists as nothing but spam to divert users to your Youtube channel. Just upload the finished movie.

Madness'sFighter(Trailer) Madness'sFighter(Trailer)

So let me get this straight - this trailer, which lasted for 30 seconds but only actually showed us 3 seconds of animation, is telling us that in the next six months, you will not come up with any of your own ideas, but just rip off Krinkels. Stop this right now, come up with your own ideas, and quit wasting everybody's time with tired overdone stuff.

DeronMadness responds:

If not love you, you shut your mouth. I inform my fans. And if it makes you waste time you do not stay there idiot.

ScribbleFights ScribbleFights

Just about passable. SImplistic graphic style is fine, animation is mostly OK although the framerate is a touch slow, sounds OK, but you need to extend this further and understand how to introduce a preloader and stop it looping.

Democane responds:

I'll take it!

Ping Pong Ping Pong

Another pointless version of Pong that offers nothing extra over the hundreds that are already in the portal. No point in playing this.

Tile Stepper Tile Stepper

Interesting concept with a bit of playability. Needs an option to mute the music, which is horrendous (if the option exists, I couldn't see it). Seems a bit laggy on completing levels. Worth a play.

Phyche Screams Trailer Phyche Screams Trailer

Contentless trailer. Tells us nothing about the final movie, which is what you should be uploading, rather than this.

Akaruss responds:

Im so sorry to hear that. This is more of a teaser than a trailer...just to build up more anticipation for the series. Sorry for all the misconceptions. The real trailer will be posted when ready. The Animation is still in production, so just hang in there :)

Pong Clasic Pong Clasic

Version 9384569347689357680346073560 of Pong in the Portal, of which 95% of them play better than this. Waste of time.

Spaceshrimp ALPHA 1.0 Spaceshrimp ALPHA 1.0

Do not submit tests to the Portal, use dumping grounds.

TotteAndersson responds:

Thanks.

Tic Tac Toe Tic Tac Toe

Unoriginal noughts and crosses game. Seems broken in that it gives you two goes in succession frequently, AI is comically bad even on "hard", just missing many automatic wins. Graphics really simple, no sound, can't recommend this.