Carrot Cafe Demo (0610 update) Carrot Cafe Demo (0610 update)

You shouldn't upload any demos to the Portal, which is for completed projects. Use Dumping Grounds to get feedback, and definitely do not upload any further incomplete works.

Marble Chase 2 Marble Chase 2

Incredibly slow paced collection game, mostly works (although that you can drive into the walls without penalty is silly) but it's extremely dull and looks really amateurish. Just about worth a protect, but it's just not worth playing.

Ballz Ballz

OK for a quick play, but nothing really complicated, and being unable to mute the awful music in game is a big omission. Return to menu button seems a touch buggy as well.

Carrot Cafe Demo Carrot Cafe Demo

If it is just a demo and not a full game, upload it to Dumping Grounds for feedback. The Portal is for finished projects.

Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content) Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content)

Do not continually upload incomplete works to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds for feedback, and then post once the game is finished.

BlazingFunGames responds:

I believe this is common practice with NSFW games. I work by iterating versions since I can only work on it on my spare time. My games are free and always go through the judgment stage. I don't see the problem with it.

Simplicity Demo v3 Simplicity Demo v3

From the content submission guidelines:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

This is a second incomplete work, and you intend to submit at least one more before a completed version, if that ever comes to fruition. Stop this.

garylu1999 responds:

I did not see that. Sorry. Thanks for telling me, though.

Duck Season CJ3 Duck Season CJ3

It's OK, it seems to work but it gets very repetitive quickly. Could use some sort of scoring system, e.g. time survived, most kills etc to add some replay value

Cmf996 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I agree the game gets repetitive very fast. I was actually considering adding a sort of combo system, but couldnt due to time and not really knowing how to do it.

Awesome Three Defense - C3Jam Awesome Three Defense - C3Jam

Fairly basic tower defense type game. Seems a touch buggy, and really doesn't offer anything new to the genre.

Crisis Command Crisis Command

It's OK, but limited, there's too little control and after a while the peeps don't randomly go far enough to get any more trees, and you've got enough stuff killing monsters that you can't tell them to get more trees. Bit of tweaking and this could be a lot better.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

I intentionally let the game field deterioration to make a point.
It's also to make the game end eventually. It's supposed to be a short game. It's just an experimental game.
But I learn from the comments people really don't feel good about "leveling down" or about not being able to control everything. We gamers truly are control freaks :)
I guess if I release another game of this style I'll get the mechanics to meet some more conventional gaming needs.

Volancoo Paradise [Pre-Alpha] Volancoo Paradise [Pre-Alpha]

If it's not a finished game, and not anywhere near a finished game, don't upload it to the Portal, which is for finished products.

nororolf responds:

Hey jonthomson.
It's in very early stage. But there are allready some things implemented and it should show where the project goes.
Because it's very time consuming to make this project we deceided to make this showcase public now for feedback and for getting a community.
So we totally trust in the judgment system to decide whether it is ready or not.
Thank you for your feedback!