Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

So you worked your little but off and came up with... an alpha, i.e. something that is nowhere near complete. Come back with the final game rather than spam for your Patreon please.

2X2D demo #2 2X2D demo #2

The Portal is for completed works, not for demos. You already have one demo of this game, update that file rather than uploading a new unfinished game.

billy-persistent responds:

Ooops I had no idea.

Botty Ball 2.0 Botty Ball 2.0

Don't upload multiple demo versions of a game - use Dumping Grounds for feedback, or it you absolutely have to post in the Portal, which is for completed works, update your previous upload.

Explode58Games responds:

Ok thanks

Gilligan's Forest Pre-Alpha Gilligan's Forest Pre-Alpha

The Portal is for finished works. It is not for previews. It is not for betas. It is not for alphas. It is not for whatever a pre-alpha is supposed to be, you can't get earlier than the first thing. Come back when it's finished.

SaltySchmuck responds:

Gotcha, I'll come back when I have a more substantial game. Is there anywhere on the site where I can do this?

Carrot Cafe Demo (0713 update) Carrot Cafe Demo (0713 update)

You shouldn't upload any demos to the Portal, which is for completed projects. Use Dumping Grounds to get feedback, and definitely do not upload any further incomplete works.

Ballz Ballz

OK for a quick play, but nothing really complicated, and being unable to mute the awful music in game is a big omission. Return to menu button seems a touch buggy as well.

Carrot Cafe Demo Carrot Cafe Demo

If it is just a demo and not a full game, upload it to Dumping Grounds for feedback. The Portal is for finished projects.

Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content) Orc Raider 0.4 (futa M2F content)

Do not continually upload incomplete works to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds for feedback, and then post once the game is finished.

BlazingFunGames responds:

I believe this is common practice with NSFW games. I work by iterating versions since I can only work on it on my spare time. My games are free and always go through the judgment stage. I don't see the problem with it.

Simplicity Demo v3 Simplicity Demo v3

From the content submission guidelines:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

This is a second incomplete work, and you intend to submit at least one more before a completed version, if that ever comes to fruition. Stop this.

garylu1999 responds:

I did not see that. Sorry. Thanks for telling me, though.

Duck Season CJ3 Duck Season CJ3

It's OK, it seems to work but it gets very repetitive quickly. Could use some sort of scoring system, e.g. time survived, most kills etc to add some replay value

Cmf996 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I agree the game gets repetitive very fast. I was actually considering adding a sort of combo system, but couldnt due to time and not really knowing how to do it.