-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".

Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness

very good

created solidly, the track accurately recreates a lot of the original atmosphere of where the track actually comes from. recommended.

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

sweet jesus

this is really good. the beat has a decent nes feel about it, almost in a mega man style. <3