Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

Fat Fat

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

I have no idea what that was. Seven seconds of weakly drawn nonsense. Make something more substantial next time.

Chpenguin responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll definitely try to improve on my plots in the future.

First Flash Animation First Flash Animation

Rated 1 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Too short, sounds are awful, not completely hopeless but future works need a lot of improvement, particularly adding more content

I Can Dance I Can Dance

Rated 2 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Animation/drawing's a bit limited, song quality isn't great, and the movie's generally not that interesting, but there's enough there for it to get a couple of stars

Parking at Beach Parking at Beach

Rated 0 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Unbelievably boring parking shovelware garbage, looks worse than GTA did two decades ago, controls are horrible. Don't submit junk like this ever again.

11 year old game BETA V.3 11 year old game BETA V.3

Rated 0 / 5 stars 3 days ago

From the wiki:

Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds. We have a variety of forums where you may share your link and solicit feedback!

Don't keep submitting continual versions of this. Either use dumping grounds to get feedback, or just finish it.

Luner Hex Luner Hex

Rated 2 / 5 stars 10 days ago

Somewhat different game to a lot of the stuff that's seen here, so worth a play for that by itself. Requires a little bit of thought, so credit for that. Visuals are basic and soundtrack is awful, but there's enough gameplay here for it to be worth a play

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 1, 2012

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 10, 2011

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".

Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 2, 2009

very good

created solidly, the track accurately recreates a lot of the original atmosphere of where the track actually comes from. recommended.