Support NATA 2014

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 15 Fans

BlackmanicAnimation Logo BlackmanicAnimation Logo

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars March 17, 2014

Pointless submission. It's nothing special as far as intros go, and that's the main problem - it's an intro. Why did you feel the need to submit this rather than just adding it on to an actual project that you've finished? Exedor below is bang on the money, don't clog up the Portal with stuff like this.

Funny or Die Funny or Die

Rated 1 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

Not worth a watch. Poorly animated stick figure movie with crude/incoherent/unoriginal concepts. Nothing you haven't already seen done better a thousand times

A Romantic Serenade A Romantic Serenade

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 1, 2014

Immense. A true zenith in Flash animation.

PhantomCat responds:

Thanks, I'm an idea parasite.

DDRMAX2 Jukebox - Beta DDRMAX2 Jukebox - Beta

Rated 0 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Did you not take a hint off the reviews of your previous "beta"? This is completely worthless, consisting entirely of songs that are not your own work with no actual gameplay at all.

Don't Fall Don't Fall

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars March 15, 2014

Weak, unfinished alpha that shouldn't have been submitted. No sound, bad graphics, very poor controls and simply not interesting. Avoid.

Flappy Hunt Flappy Hunt

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars March 14, 2014

Solid enough Duck Hunt clone. Decent graphics and ported sound, tricky enough that it's not an auto-win. Could have done with a few more features like being able to shoot the dog etc

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 1, 2012

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 10, 2011

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".

Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness Metroid 3 - Maridia Darkness

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 2, 2009

very good

created solidly, the track accurately recreates a lot of the original atmosphere of where the track actually comes from. recommended.