Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 23 Fans

Critic to Iron manTeaser Critic to Iron manTeaser

The point of trailers, when they have a point at all, which is rarely, is to give us information about a forthcoming movie/game. Here, there is no point, as you have ALREADY DONE THE MOVIE and this exists as nothing but spam to divert users to your Youtube channel. Just upload the finished movie.

Madness'sFighter(Trailer) Madness'sFighter(Trailer)

So let me get this straight - this trailer, which lasted for 30 seconds but only actually showed us 3 seconds of animation, is telling us that in the next six months, you will not come up with any of your own ideas, but just rip off Krinkels. Stop this right now, come up with your own ideas, and quit wasting everybody's time with tired overdone stuff.

DeronMadness responds:

If not love you, you shut your mouth. I inform my fans. And if it makes you waste time you do not stay there idiot.

ScribbleFights ScribbleFights

Just about passable. SImplistic graphic style is fine, animation is mostly OK although the framerate is a touch slow, sounds OK, but you need to extend this further and understand how to introduce a preloader and stop it looping.

Democane responds:

I'll take it!

Slider Game Slider Game

Unoriginal sliding puzzle game with no sound and limited graphics. As this concept is very old and nothing you haven't played before, it's impossible to recommend it. Gets a star as it seems to work at least.

Ping Pong Ping Pong

Another pointless version of Pong that offers nothing extra over the hundreds that are already in the portal. No point in playing this.

Tile Stepper Tile Stepper

Interesting concept with a bit of playability. Needs an option to mute the music, which is horrendous (if the option exists, I couldn't see it). Seems a bit laggy on completing levels. Worth a play.

-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

Long Walk Home Long Walk Home

Very nice stuff, sounds real professional. Nice chilled vibe to it, only things I would say is that it didn't seem to progress a huge deal throughout the track and so it could probably have been cut down by a minute or more, and it seemed limited in the amount of things that were there - chozz described it better than I can.

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth