Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

Rated 0 / 5 stars 8 days ago

The idea of an opening screen is that you submit it IN FRONT OF A MOVIE, not on its own. Nobody wants to see your three seconds of whatever that was supposed to be.

Captain Floppers Business Captain Floppers Business

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

Had mild potential to be amusing and funny, however that continual screaming effect is too irritating to recommend this. Also lacked any real payoff.

Kingdom hearts WIP Kingdom hearts WIP

Rated 0 / 5 stars 11 days ago

Awful. Unfinished and extremely short, terrible graphics with poor animation, music that makes my ears bleed. The Portal isn't the place for incomplete work, and frankly it isn't the place for this even if you do finish it without massive improvement.

gatekid3 responds:

i understand there are many flaws, but theres no way this is absolute garbage. the animation isnt THAT bad. and ive seen plenty of things that are about this length with varying quality.

maybe it is bad. but you dont have to be so rude about your approach.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Rated 1 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.

Side Swapper Side Swapper

Rated 3 / 5 stars 11 days ago

Decent enough. Simple concept, controls would make a lot more sense if you could map keys and use W to jump, not overly difficult but alright for a quick play.

Smike05 responds:

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

The Only One The Only One

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 1, 2012

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 10, 2011

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".