Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 21 Fans

Phyche Screams Trailer Phyche Screams Trailer

Contentless trailer. Tells us nothing about the final movie, which is what you should be uploading, rather than this.

Akaruss responds:

Im so sorry to hear that. This is more of a teaser than a trailer...just to build up more anticipation for the series. Sorry for all the misconceptions. The real trailer will be posted when ready. The Animation is still in production, so just hang in there :)

test upload, new animatio test upload, new animatio

Looks pretty good, has potential, but don't submit incomplete test movies to the Portal. http://www.newgrounds.com/dump is the place for that.

RPRMT0054611 responds:

i honestly didn't know... silly noob me. XD

Game Grumps! Sassy Laddy Game Grumps! Sassy Laddy

Dull unoriginal short, animation is ok but nothing really worth watching

Ping Pong Ping Pong

Another pointless version of Pong that offers nothing extra over the hundreds that are already in the portal. No point in playing this.

Tile Stepper Tile Stepper

Interesting concept with a bit of playability. Needs an option to mute the music, which is horrendous (if the option exists, I couldn't see it). Seems a bit laggy on completing levels. Worth a play.

Pong Clasic Pong Clasic

Version 9384569347689357680346073560 of Pong in the Portal, of which 95% of them play better than this. Waste of time.

-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

Long Walk Home Long Walk Home

Very nice stuff, sounds real professional. Nice chilled vibe to it, only things I would say is that it didn't seem to progress a huge deal throughout the track and so it could probably have been cut down by a minute or more, and it seemed limited in the amount of things that were there - chozz described it better than I can.

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth