Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 10 days ago

You know what would be good with this submission? An actual movie/game at the end of it. Don't submit just a loading screen, nobody cares about this sort of thing.

Soiked responds:

I'm just hosting it here, I don't really care for ratings.

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

Rated 0 / 5 stars 1 month ago

The idea of an opening screen is that you submit it IN FRONT OF A MOVIE, not on its own. Nobody wants to see your three seconds of whatever that was supposed to be.

Captain Floppers Business Captain Floppers Business

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Had mild potential to be amusing and funny, however that continual screaming effect is too irritating to recommend this. Also lacked any real payoff.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Rated 1 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.

The Only One The Only One

Rated 4 / 5 stars August 6, 2014

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 1, 2012

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 10, 2011

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".