Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

Madness Test #1 Madness Test #1

Boring, short Madness loop. Completely unoriginal, didn't need to be uploaded, same as any test. Come up with your own ideas.

beta 1 beta 1

Terrible, even for a first animation. Lasts barely a second, poor framerate, zero originality. Come up with your own ideas and a plot next time, there's hundreds of low quality Krinkels ripoffs and we don't need any more.

sonic123456madness11 responds:

Thanks for your comment but I'm still too new I intentanto improve .

DJ Roommates & Their Pets (short) DJ Roommates & Their Pets (short)

The trouble with something being popular on Vine is that it's never going to be long enough to have any content whatsoever, as is the case here. At least you're only wasting six seconds of your life.

Pong Pong

Originality = zero. Doesn't even seem possible to alter the angle the ball moves at, making it even more boring than every other Pong clone that we've seen. Complete waste of time.

Adventure Plane Adventure Plane

Simple game with nice old school graphics, could have done with a few more levels but fine for a quick play through. Controls seem fine, you can't really use four way controls if it's being ported to mobile... music is decent.

Electric Cock Rocket Electric Cock Rocket

Pretty decent game, somewhat original concept and it handles well, sounds are good and the graphical style is nice, definitely worth a shot

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad that you liked it!

-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places