Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

Knight VS Dragon Knight VS Dragon

Very short movie with little in the way of storyline and lacking in quality animation/visuals. Sound isn't great either. If it was a bit more in-depth it might be worth watching once, right now it isn't even that.

Rylas responds:

This took me 20 minutes if that, my goal for this was to see the sorts of reviews i would get and its a weird mixed bag of praise,advice, discuragment and OMG THIS IS AWESOME which i dont understand lol, my next upload is going to be very different but it wont be for a few weeks

Pacman.. Pacman..

Import quality is poor, far too short to be interesting, what is there is dull, needs a lot of work to be worthy of viewing

Tortology responds:

I'm sorry that it was too short.. I was just testing Adobe Flash CS6.. This was my first animation..

madness combat audi decor madness combat audi decor

Well, it at least has a bit more length than most Madness ripoffs that I see, and is pretty well stocked on violence with good sound effects, but it still comes back to the fact it's a Madness ripoff. Take these skills and come up with fresh ideas and you'll score a lot higher.

I'm not drunk I'm not drunk

Not particularly good. It's essentially a Flappy Bird clone, except with incredibly unresponsive controls that make the game impossible.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".