jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

Madness South Korea Combat Madness South Korea Combat

Yet another quickly churned out, uninteresting Krinkels ripoff. Maybe if you spend some more time on it and made one decent one it'd be worth a watch - of course, coming up with your own ideas would be far better.

Welcome To my Channel And Videos Welcome To my Channel And Videos

What on earth is this? A video telling us your username and nothing else? Make an actual movie.

If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs If Rappers Had Ordinary Jobs

Animation is pretty good. Trouble is, like all "_____ animated" videos, they're not your own ideas - it's just using the entire audio and concept of someone else's Youtube video. If this was original I'd like this a lot more.

Enpax responds:

I think one thing you have to understand is that inspiration can come from anywhere. While I didn't come up with the concept, my interpretation of the source material maybe slightly different from the original author's. The same idea can also be found in fan animated music videos that often fill in the blanks as to what images to put on screen while the music is playing. While I'm not claiming to be original with this, I think a well animated fan video is much more appealing than a cartoon with shitty animation and shitty writing that the animator came up with. Not that this is well animated...

kill the stick kill the stick

Yeah, this really isn't anything worth playing with. It has a medal, but that's about the only thing it's worth looking at for, the deaths are quite terribly designed and executed

Dont Kill The Bunnies! (Pre-Alpha concept) Dont Kill The Bunnies! (Pre-Alpha concept)

Do not submit demos, or, like this, things that are nowhere near demos, to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds and the forums for feedback.

Pixel West Early - Alpha Build ver.3 Pixel West Early - Alpha Build ver.3

Do not upload incomplete works to the Portal, especially if you admit it's not even at a beta/demo stage, and you shouldn't upload it then either. Use Dumping Grounds and the forums for this.

snowmanmedia responds:

If you think not even demos should be uploaded, then search 'demo' and see how many results you find.

-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places