Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

madness combat audi decor madness combat audi decor

Well, it at least has a bit more length than most Madness ripoffs that I see, and is pretty well stocked on violence with good sound effects, but it still comes back to the fact it's a Madness ripoff. Take these skills and come up with fresh ideas and you'll score a lot higher.

DeimosShort-Pie DeimosShort-Pie

Yet another tired, dull Madness ripoff. Lacking in humour/violence, far too short, animation is limited and you have no new original ideas - think of something different

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

You know what would be good with this submission? An actual movie/game at the end of it. Don't submit just a loading screen, nobody cares about this sort of thing.

Soiked responds:

I'm just hosting it here, I don't really care for ratings.

Flowers Room Escape Flowers Room Escape

More overdone, boring escape game shovelware. Stop churning these out every day and make something actually interesting.

EscapeFan responds:

Please don't play our games then. No one is forcing you. There are others, who like them. We won't sop adding our games, just because you want it.

Ninja Sushi Ninja Sushi

Oh look, it's a Cut The Rope ripoff. If I wanted to play Cut The Rope, I'd go back in time 4 years to when it was original. Come up with your own games.

Precious Sculptures Precious Sculptures

Boring hidden object junk. Nothing new or interesting here.

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

i like this a lot. it's pretty chilled, and i cannot disagree with your description that it is intended to be atmospheric. nice work sir.

*Time Traveller* *Time Traveller*

Not really my cup of tea

It's decent enough, but it's all a bit bleepy and passive, as someone said below it really lacks a decent punch to it. Not sure if it's really drum and bass or something that's trying to be an entire different genre. Worth a listen? Yes. Worth its current 4.4 score? Probably not.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

"Worth" is a matter of taste and opinion. If that's what you think, you are entitled to your opinion. Score does not matter to me, reviews are what count. If it's not what you like, don't review at all, although I appreciate the comment. This was my entry into Liquid (sub-genre of Drum 'n' Bass.) It was my building block of my feel for future songs. There's a deeper meaning in my tracks, from this song onward. Obviously, you didn't "listen".