Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 30 Fans

TEST!1!!!!1!1111! TEST!1!!!!1!1111!

Do not upload tests to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds if you need feedback for a 5 second Madness loop. Nobody is interested in this even if it is finished.

Sleepy Cabin Animated intro Sleepy Cabin Animated intro

So let me get this right - you are not uploading a movie, you are merely uploading a five second introduction to a movie, which isn't done yet, but if it did, it would merely exist of you ripping off other people's content? No thanks.

Cyber-Soulgem responds:

First Madness Combat Animation First Madness Combat Animation

Such a shame when someone finally makes a first animation and cannot come up with anything original whatsoever. Madness guys killing Madness guys, nothing we haven't seen done better a decade ago, nothing to see here.

EMPHATICX responds:

hey i'm sorry you are that tooth and nail against classic animations, but this is my first after all. all i wanted to do was work with flash and test my skills, and i had a very limited sprite sheet at the time too. trust me in the future i will make some unique animations but for now i just want to get better at using the program.

kill the stick kill the stick

Yeah, this really isn't anything worth playing with. It has a medal, but that's about the only thing it's worth looking at for, the deaths are quite terribly designed and executed

Dont Kill The Bunnies! (Pre-Alpha concept) Dont Kill The Bunnies! (Pre-Alpha concept)

Do not submit demos, or, like this, things that are nowhere near demos, to the Portal. Use Dumping Grounds and the forums for feedback.

Pixel West Early - Alpha Build ver.3 Pixel West Early - Alpha Build ver.3

Do not upload incomplete works to the Portal, especially if you admit it's not even at a beta/demo stage, and you shouldn't upload it then either. Use Dumping Grounds and the forums for this.

snowmanmedia responds:

If you think not even demos should be uploaded, then search 'demo' and see how many results you find.

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places