Be a Supporter!

jonthomsonjonthomson

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 18 Fans

Great Vegitables Great Vegitables

Impossible to leave a review for a submission that's one second long. No content at all.

School's Router School's Router

Five second movie with no sound, no colour, next to no animation, no humour, no violence... not even sure why I've given it half a star.

DarTom Official Trailer DarTom Official Trailer

You submitted this yesterday, it got blammed. You've resubmitted it today with no changes or improvements, what do you think will happen?

Ball Maze Ball Maze

Simple enough game. It works, although the collision detection is a bit iffy on occasion, but that's about it, there's no sound, no challenge, and the graphics are basic at best. Add some music, much harder mazes with more tricky obstacles, and it might be worth a play - as is, it's not even worth playing through once.

Love Match 2015 Love Match 2015

Generic match 3 shovelware. Nothing we haven't seen before a thousand times.

Monster Trucks Memory Monster Trucks Memory

It's Concentration, except with irritating sounds and horribly low-res pictures to match up. Nothing original, difficult or fun here.

Long Walk Home Long Walk Home

Very nice stuff, sounds real professional. Nice chilled vibe to it, only things I would say is that it didn't seem to progress a huge deal throughout the track and so it could probably have been cut down by a minute or more, and it seemed limited in the amount of things that were there - chozz described it better than I can.

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places