Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 27 Fans

Game Grumps Animated Intro - By Tom Bradway Game Grumps Animated Intro - By Tom Bradway

Why would you ever think this is a good idea? It's a three second animation which tells us nothing, other than that in the future, you MIGHT come back to us with unoriginal ripoffs of other people's work. Come back with your own ideas.

Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview:: Madness: A Source of Gold ::preview::

Probably should have just waited to release the full movie when it's done, which anyone should do, and waiting for Madness Day might actually get the thing protected as it's really not that good in what is a genre that was done to death five years ago.

d0rp90 responds:

I wanted to release it here first so I could get feedback, and make sure I was going in the right direction. I didn't wanna release the whole thing and then find out its shit.

The Awesome Steps Promo video #01 The Awesome Steps Promo video #01

I could only watch two seconds of this before turning it off, not that there's any real content given that it only lasts ten seconds in total. Nobody wants to see promo videos (and that #01 is worrying, don't make any more), just get on with the finished project. Giving us a clue what that is in the comments rather than spamming your Youtube would be nice.

Electric Cock Rocket Electric Cock Rocket

Pretty decent game, somewhat original concept and it handles well, sounds are good and the graphical style is nice, definitely worth a shot

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad that you liked it!

Space Bar Spammer Space Bar Spammer

Pointless submission but cheers for the free medal points

BeminFire responds:

:P :P

Pac-Minions Pac-Minions

Pointless submission. Exact copy of Pacman with the main character reskinned to IP you don't own.

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places