All 1,229 movie Reviews

3D Frankenstein Turntable 3D Frankenstein Turntable

Rather pointless upload. It's not a movie nor a game, it's just a 3D image you've done. No reason to watch this.

The magic glass The magic glass

It's a nice enough background, but that's it. It's a three second animation of a moving glass, there's no content to it that would appeal to any of Newgrounds' target audience even it it wasn't just three seconds long.

Colorflower responds:

Oh.

The unexpected fighting The unexpected fighting

Low quality stick fight, with limited backdrops, grainy characters and terrible sound effects. It gets a star as it at least has some length to it, but improvements are needed

Cinco de Gayo 2 Cinco de Gayo 2

The animation is OK, but there's no content here. There is no story, no punchline, nothing of interest, half of the runtime is clogged up with excessive intro/outro, it's just nothing

artistunknown responds:

1. There is a story.
2. There is a punchline, it's just very stealthy.
3. Dicks are interesting.
4. The intro and outro take up closer to 1/3 of the video, and I'd hardly say 11 seconds is "excessive". Why does the outro even matter? It's AFTER the video, you don't have to sit through it.
5. Fairly sure it's more than nothing, otherwise it'd just be a blank screen, which you can find on newgrounds pretty frequently :p

basel (the one man band ) demo scene 13 basel (the one man band ) demo scene 13

Artwork is good, but that's about it. Animation is limited, music isn't good and for some reason you keep thinking that it's OK to keep uploading demos rather than completed works. Just complete your project and upload it.

baselz responds:

its not your business how i must do my stuff , and you cant tell me what to do and i dont fucking care if you love the stuff or not

Game Grumps Animated - The Stroker Game Grumps Animated - The Stroker

Animation is limited, actual content is not your own and boring to begin with, very little to recommend here

New Intro New Intro

Don't just upload an intro. Newgrounds is for finished products, not contentless junk that goes before said product.

My New Intro! My New Intro!

You appear to have forgotten the video/movie/game that follows this eight second introduction. Please rectify this.

VivendmaYoutube responds:

That was done on purpose, you would know If you read the title..

Forest Project (Wip) Forest Project (Wip)

Work in progress? Well then keep working on it, and then submit when it's done. The Portal is not a place for incomplete works.

Animated Intro Animated Intro

It's an intro. That's great. Where's the movie that follows it?

SedatedHippo responds:

I will start putting movies with it, I'm really new to all this. I just wanted to see if it's a good piece of work in of itself.

I appreciate you taking the time to watch it.

Cheers