All 1,238 movie Reviews

ZOMBIE!! ZOMBIE!!

Way too short, lacking in content, but it has enough of a combination of violence/sounds/animation that it should stick around, could have been a lot better if the thing was expanded.

Clock Day '17 retro Clock Day '17 retro

Heh, better late than never, enjoyable enough, CC will never die

LOGO DESIGN AND ANIMATION FOR A GAME LOGO DESIGN AND ANIMATION FOR A GAME

This upload seemed to be lacking the actual game after it, and given that the Portal is for complete works this is a pointless upload.

JayantJoshi responds:

The actual game is coming soon this upload is for the reviews of UI ..

TW's Story TW's Story

This is actually pretty good animation, has decent length, the audio used is solid and the backdrops are fine. If this didn't abruptly terminate in the middle of the movie for no reason, and used your own characters rather than being the 23489076038576th person to use generic Madness grunts, this could be up there for a daily award. As is, it's nothing we've not seen before, but it's worth a protect despite zero originality.

You gotta You gotta

There's nothing here to watch. It's basically a lip sync test, and tests don't belong here.

My first Madness animation My first Madness animation

Don't upload previews to the Portal - use Dumping Grounds and the forums for feedback. Especially if you're not showing us anything new at all, Krinkels ripoffs became stale a decade ago

Magikarp Jump: The Power of Friendship Magikarp Jump: The Power of Friendship

Alright. Decent animation, decent length, sounds are alright, and yes, people still play this. Shame the only thing you could think about other than that on your description was spam, but hey ho

Pixel Ninja Pixel Ninja

So much wrong with this. Was expecting something a lot better after that lengthy intro, but that really was the best part of the submission, if the rest was that quality I'd probably protect it. The main entry itself was poor - NOTHING happened, the animation was incredibly limited, the sound effects on the text are among the most annoying I've ever heard. Maybe in a further installment something will happen, but I fear it'd just be yet another low quality stick fight, and as such not be worth watching.

DMD35 responds:

Well Sorry :(

anger is contagious anger is contagious

It's a bit random, and there's something about it I kind of like, but then what I thought was a decent length movie is spoiled by the last third of it being credits. If it had a bit more content this would probably be a protect.

JuanAdventure responds:

thanks i will try to get better

3D Frankenstein Turntable 3D Frankenstein Turntable

Rather pointless upload. It's not a movie nor a game, it's just a 3D image you've done. No reason to watch this.