View Profile jonthomson

1,078 Movie Reviews

It's just a 5-10 second loop where nothing really happens. Not completely awful, it does at least have backgrounds, sounds, is your own ideas and animates alright, but there's no real content to make this worth a watch. Build what you've got into a longer animation.

Don't submit tests to the Portal, use Dumping Grounds for feedback. Also come up with your own ideas.

Don't upload tests.

SomeBloke23 responds:

I uploaded it because I wanted to know what I can improve on,so I only uploaded it for feedback

516 Game Reviews

Vaguely interesting shooting game if you can get past the excessive amount of adverts

Just realised that, by the looks of things, Russian doesn't have its own words for "beta" and "version". If it's not complete, don't upload it.

You released an alpha version of this game three years ago. This is seemingly still an alpha version. At this rate it will be in development for longer than Duke Nukem Forever was. Finish the game, you've had long enough.

TaifunRiders responds:

Giving a 0 because a game needs more than 2 years of development is not a very good way to rate it. Honestly, says more about you than about our game.
Usually games that need more development is because they are in general, better than games that need less development.
I understand that you want quantity, with the highest quality and quick. But this is almost impossible in real life.

7 Audio Reviews

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

Parazone and Fairy Liquid, if it's in a glass you'll drink it

37, Male