View Profile jonthomson

1,069 Movie Reviews

If it's a work in progress, don't upload it, wait until it's finished and use Dumping Grounds for feedback. If it's only going to be a test when it's done, don't even bother doing that.

Heh, pretty interesting concept and art style, not normally the sort of thing I'd watch here but it's worth a quick look.

Animation's OK, it's a bit minimalistic though and it's not really the sort of thing I come to Newgrounds to see, seven seconds of a leaf falling isn't that interesting.

Artbyazpen responds:

Okay! I appreciate your candor! I posted it mainly as an introduction to the basics I've been learning. I'll try and post more interesting stuff in the future! Thank you!

518 Game Reviews

If it's in alpha, don't upload it. The Portal's for complete works, use Dumping Grounds for feedback.

Just realised that, by the looks of things, Russian doesn't have its own words for "beta" and "version". If it's not complete, don't upload it.

You released an alpha version of this game three years ago. This is seemingly still an alpha version. At this rate it will be in development for longer than Duke Nukem Forever was. Finish the game, you've had long enough.

TaifunRiders responds:

Giving a 0 because a game needs more than 2 years of development is not a very good way to rate it. Honestly, says more about you than about our game.
Usually games that need more development is because they are in general, better than games that need less development.
I understand that you want quantity, with the highest quality and quick. But this is almost impossible in real life.

7 Audio Reviews

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places

Parazone and Fairy Liquid, if it's in a glass you'll drink it

36, Male