my Youtube intro my Youtube intro

Do not submit contentless ten second introductory movies. This is Newgrounds, not Youtube, upload an actual video here and not just an introduction to try to get us to go somewhere else.

Scorpion's Animality remake Scorpion's Animality remake

It's an OK sprite fight, nothing more or less, is cleanly made with decent sounds, backdrop etc - genre's just a bit stale at this stage and it's a little on the short side.

HEY HEY

Animation is OK what there is of it, but it's two seconds long. Make something that's a lot longer and you'll have a decent submission

LegitNoodle responds:

that isnt the point of the video but ok

Dear Diary v0.0.1 by the Andras Nest Dear Diary v0.0.1 by the Andras Nest

The Portal is for finished products. Don't upload versions which you admit yourself are nowhere near complete.

AndrasNest responds:

It could never exist a valid RMV finished product that will fit in 250mb. ;)

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

So you worked your little but off and came up with... an alpha, i.e. something that is nowhere near complete. Come back with the final game rather than spam for your Patreon please.

2X2D demo #2 2X2D demo #2

The Portal is for completed works, not for demos. You already have one demo of this game, update that file rather than uploading a new unfinished game.

billy-persistent responds:

Ooops I had no idea.

-ADHD- -ADHD-

Not a fan of this track. Doesn't sound particularly drum and bassy at all, more like intermittent video game music and quasi-dubstep, track seems fairly incoherent as to where it wants to go. Others can probably find something here but it's not for me

Demonicity responds:

it's called Electronica its like dubstep/glitch hop but with reeses and drum and bass sounds
and the second drop is almost pure dnb but i really had some problems to choose wich id put it so i will change it to dubstep :D but i still thank you for the comment!

DnB Experimental DnB Experimental

Average. Track doesn't go anywhere, loop is fairly generic, seems hugely one dimensional. It's not bad, but it's just lacking depth

The Only One The Only One

I like this. Got a nice epic feel about it, not the sort of thing I'd usually listen to (seen link off Newgrounds' Facebook page), but good production and as stated below would have its uses in various places